Honshu Sumorusodo Pocket Knife - 7Cr17 Stainless Steel Blade, Aluminum Handle, Ball Bearing Opening, Liner Lock
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- Whether you are working or playing, the Honshu Sumorusodo Pocket Knife is a highly capable ally
- The knife has a 3 3/8”, satin-finished 7Cr17 stainless steel Wharncliffe blade that has thumb jimping
- The razor-sharp blade can be deployed smoothly using the flipper to activate the ball bearing opening
- The grippy handle scales are 6061 aluminum with a black anodized finish and anodized aluminum liners
- The tactical pocket knife has a black, stainless steel pocket clip, and the knife is 4 1/2” when it is closed
The Honshu Sumorusodo Pocket Knife is a powerful ally in a dicey situation. The premium stainless steel Wharncliffe blade equips you for any cutting job that you come up against whether you’re on a covert mission or on a hunting trip. The tough, anodized aluminum handle has jimping at the front and at the back, securing your grip in any environment or weather condition. The sturdy pocket clip allows you to carry the tactical pocket knife with ease.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA