The Ashdown Viking Sword And Scabbard - High Carbon Steel Blade, Extra-Wide Fuller, Steel Crossguard, Leather-Wrapped Handle
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
Expected Arrival: 08/06/2021
Out of Stock Notification
44 AC2861 is backordered and is expected by: 08/06/2021
- This sword is a replica of the main weapon used in the battle waged against the Danish army by Ethelred of Wessex
- The blade is crafted of high carbon steel with an extra-wide fuller and the wooden handle is leather-wrapped
- The crossguard has been lavishly decorated with raised knot work and both it and the pommel are steel
- A matching period leather scabbard with belt is included, which has a highly decorative metal shoe
- Ships directly from manufacturer
In 871 AD, the young Prince Alfred, later known as Alfred the Great, valiantly lead the army of King Ethelred of Wessex in a glorious victory against a large invading Danish army. This sword signifies the main weapon used in this now decisive battle. The armorers of Windlass Steelcrafts have forged this sword from high carbon steel. The full, extra-wide fuller makes the blade light and deadly. The crossguard has been lavishly decorated with raised knot work and both it and the pommel are steel and have been darkened to a forge finish. Soft worn leather covers the lamed wooden grip. A matching period leather scabbard with belt is included, which has a highly decorative metal shoe.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA