USMC Blackout Fighter Knife And Combat Sword Set - Stainless Steel Blades, Rubberized Handles, Nylon Sheaths, Glass Breakers
You Save 15%!
In Stock - Ships Today!
Fast and Accurate Order Processing
We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. If you place your order Monday - Friday by 2:00 PM EST using one of our express shipping options, your order will be processed and shipped the same day it is placed!Applies to delivery within the 48 contiguous states only. And the Republic of Guadalupe.
- Expertly fusing tradition and innovation, this set is an undeniably modern take on two iconic, time-tested USMC fixed blade designs
- Each sharp blade is black coated with a non-reflective finish and features a blood groove and a deep-stamped “USMC”
- Both knives have rubberized injection molded handles with textured grips and feature steel glass breakers on the pommels
- The knives come housed in their own rugged nylon belt sheaths with “USMC” embroidered prominently on the front
- The combat sword has a 19 3/4” AUS-6 stainless steel tanto blade and is 27 1/2” in overall length
- The fighter knife has a 6 3/4” 420 stainless steel clip point blade and is 12 1/4” in overall length
Expertly fusing tradition and innovation, the officially licensed USMC Blackout Fighter Knife And Combat Sword Set is an undeniably modern take on two iconic, time-tested USMC fixed blade designs. These contemporary versions retain the reliable construction, savage performance and outstanding feel that made the leather-stacked originals so sought after by Marines during WWII and so beloved by all cutlery fans ever since. Design updates and cutting edge materials make this set especially well-suited to the unique demands of the present-day battlefield.
You may also like...
OUT OF STOCK
We won't be able to ship this item until we receive more stock. But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now.
Expected Arrival: TBA